Before joining to “ZARTNIR” network
Since 2009 the internet club has been established by Arshak Barsegyan in the village of Koghb. The internet club’s interior was in normal condition. The internet club was equipped with 4 low performance computers.
Before joining to “Zartnir” network, the internet club has provided the following services:
- Internet and games,
- Print and publishing.
After joining to “ZARTNIR” network
GCCI collaborated with GIZ, Near East Foundation and Armenia Fund USA has implemented a micro franchising project in Tavush region of Armenia. In the frame of this project, GCCI experts has met Arshak Barsegyan and after introducing the main aim of the micro franchising project and the cooperation opportunities, Arshak Barsegyan has agreed to participate in the business planning trainings. The business planning trainings took place in January 2011 by GCCI experts – with CEFE methodology. In the frame of these trainings, Arshak Barsegyan with the assistance of GCCI experts has made researches in Koghb community in order to find out the local demand for current and new services in IT sphere. In the result of summarizing market analyzes, Arshak Barsegyan and GCCI experts came to the conclusion that it was a profitable business as there were a large demand for new IT services in Koghb community.
After the end of “Business planning” training, Arshak Barsegyan and the administrator and trainer of the computer center participated in IT training, which included “Operation Systems”, “Configuration of Local Network Connection”, “ NetAdmin” to administrate the computers network, “Computer repairing”, “External devices installation”, “Antivirus software”, “MS Office”, “E-views” etc.
Arshak Barsegyan and computer center’s staff also participated in “Business Communication” training in order to increase the quality of relationship with customers.
By the end of IT trainings, the computer center’s stuff was presented “Zartnir” brand and quality, technical, customer etc. standards package.
After joining to “Zartnir” network, the internet club has been refreshed and furnished by own contribution.
Currently the computer center provides the following services:
- Providing computers for accessing internet services,
- Network games,
- Telecommunication services /a private cabin/,
- Printing and publishing services etc.
- IT courses /trainings (“Operation systems”, “MS office”, “E-views”, “E-commerce”, “Graphic Editors”),
- Computers and software repairing.
The business monitoring and couching was organized by the following methods:
- Consultation on current urgent problems by phone;
- Consultation and presentation of new modules by Skype;
- Sending the training module and the relevant literature, resources, video materials to the club administrator beforehand via E-mail;
- Organizing weekly meetings with the business’ owners and administrators in one of the computer centers. During the meetings are discussed the course issues, problems encountered during the work and are offered solutions to them.